The Archos video player has been developed by the company that makes Archos devices, which means you can expect high-quality results from this application. You can download videos from primary online sources such as YouTube or Vimeo and play them directly on your device. You can also use this app to stream videos from other sources such as Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
What are the features of Archos Video Player?
Archos Video Player app has a simple interface and works well on both tablets and smartphones. It supports almost all video formats including MKV, DVD, AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, and more.
The app offers many features such as:
- You can watch all your favourite movies and series on your device.
- Your collection will be well organised with posters, synopses, and other useful info.
- Create playlists with playlists and save them as folders.
- Download subtitles in different languages (English-French, English – German, etc.).
- Search for movies in the database using their title or runtime.
How to Download Archos Video player?
If you want to download Archos Video Player online, all you need to do is follow our simple steps.
1. Go to the official website and click on the Download button.
2. On the next page, you will be asked to fill in your email address and then click on the Submit button and wait for a while until the downloading process is completed and there is no error message appearing on your screen.
3. Now you can install this app on your device by tapping on the file name or clicking on the Install button which is located at the bottom of the page in the Download page.
4. Now you can install this app on your device by tapping on the file name or clicking on the Install button which is located at the bottom of the page in the Download page.
5. After installing, open it and enjoy!
How to use Archos video player on Your Mobile?
To use the Archos Video Player on your mobile device, you need to install the app from the Google Play Store. Then, you can open it to watch your favourite movies or series.
The first step is to download and install the app on your mobile device. To do this, follow these steps:
Open a browser on your mobile device and go to Google Play Store
Search for “Archos Video Player” and click the app icon on top of the search results
Click the Install button when you find an installation screen with the following instructions: Click Install and follow the instructions that appear on your screen
After installing, open the app and log in with your registration details (email address) and password.
How to use Archos Video Player on your PC?
The Archos Video Player is a media player for the device. It allows you to play movies and series on your device. It has a built-in file manager for organising your media collection in an easy way. You can also use it to play music or radio stations on the internet.
This app has very simple and easy to use, just download it from the official website of Archos, which extract the zip file and install it on your PC or laptop. Once installed, open it and click on the “Video” option in the left side menu of the launcher interface. Then select any video file that you want to play then press the “Play” button located at the right side corner of your screen.
All in all, Archos Video Player is an interesting app for watching movies and TV shows. You can even play your media files from a NAS drive. But the app still has room for improvement, and there are some I’d like to see at some point. For example, it would be nice if you could browse and select subtitles directly from the app. Currently, you need to go back into your media files to find the right subtitle file.